PBX Panasonic – sales, installation, service and maintenance.
IT Services supplies, installs and maintains in- and post- warranty Panasonic PBX systems. The new Panasonic KX-TDA30/100/200 Hybrid IP PBX combines the advantages of traditional telecommunications with the convergence of IP technology offering maximum feature and functional flexibility to handle all your business communication.
The Virtual PBX service functions just like a standard telephone system and in addition allows for telephone management, regardless of physical location.
- No PBX equipment to buy or maintain
- Complete control over company’s call routing
- Employees work anywhere there’s an Internet connection
- Simultaneous number of outgoing and incoming calls based on the count of nodes in the office
- Detailed call history
- Call transfer with music or an optional message
- Call forwarding
- Conferencing between two or more internal or external nodes
- All incoming calls received by one number
- Interactive voice menu (IVR)
- Voice mailbox for each node
- Ability to record all incoming and outgoing calls
- Departmental grouping of internal numbers
- Outgoing calls control
- Different configurations: day, night, holidays
- Faxing with no fax machine
- Communication between remote offices as if in the same building